Are you attending this year’s REI Retail Retreat to stock up on the biggest, brightest ideas in your business niche?
If so, you’ll be joining over 550 retail leaders in learning from the best experts and business leaders across Ireland and the UK as they share their secrets on success, customer engagement, ecommerce, latest trends and much more!
Attendees will enjoy informative presentations by exceptional experts of all store sizes and backgrounds, with promising sessions such as “Wining the Hearts, Minds & Wallets of Your Customers”, “Foodology – The Art and Science of Selling Food” and “Thee Steps To Data-Driven Retailing: Make It Easy, Visual and Actionable”.
Attendees will get the chance to hear inspirational success stories from some of Ireland’s biggest and best retailers – The Guinness Storehouse, The Natural Bakery, Tiger Stores and Ecco, just to name a few!
Other not-to-be-missed event highlights:
2:30PM – A GOLDEN AGE FOR RETAIL – TRENDS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT IN THE GLOBAL RETAIL LANDSCAPE
Topics being discussed:
- The key trends affecting global retail that will impact on your business
- How trends are crossing sectors and how they will impact the Irish market
- How to apply these trends to your business and generate a commercial return
16:30 pm – THE BIG DEBATE – MODERATED PANEL DISCUSSION WITH RETAIL CEOS AND DELEGATE PARTICIPATION
Expert panellists including: Blaine Callard, Harvey Norman | Niall Lawlor, GameStop | David Sneddon, Google | David Fitzsimons, Retail Excellence Ireland.
- How small European retailers are winning online?
- What worked well in Retail in 2014?
- A divergent retail market between convenience and experience?
- Is anyone making money online?
- What is the outlook for 2015?
- Rent, rates and above cost inflation
- Who is growing and why?
Various success stories from some of Ireland’s most successful retailers – sessions jam-packed with inspirational advice, tips and guidance for growing businesses.
Featuring: Guinness Storehouse, Ecco, Tiger Stores, The Natural Bakery and many more.
16:50PM – THE FUTURE IRISH CONSUMER
Speakers: Richard Lowe, Barclays | Garry Lyons, MasterCard
- How rapid technological advances are changing the way consumers buy and the way merchants sell
- The biggest impacts in retail over the next 5 years
- How MasterCard approaches innovation to embrace these new trends and technologies in order to stay at the forefront of commerce
17:35 – BRITAIN’S GREATEST FRAUDSTER – PROTECT YOUR BUSINESS FROM BEING IN THE FIRING LINE
Sales will disclose:
- What exactly attracts a criminal gang to attack a certain retailer and how weaknesses can be found.
- What retailers can do to protect themselves.
“Get ready to be utterly amazed, terrified and empowered” – REI
Needless to say, the REI Retail Retreat is going to be an insightful and exciting event filled with incredible insight, new innovations and expert advice suited for every retailer. For more details on the event and to download the brochure, you can visit the REI website here.
Best of luck from everyone @ ZinMobi, don’t forget to drop by the Tech Village located in the Pre-Function Foyer afterwards where you can meet the ZinMobi team and many other exciting tech companies!